Poliedra-Sky 60’s distinctive quality is definitely its ability to adapt its appearance to numerous architectural contexts. The load bearing structure is particularly light for easy assembly.
The aesthetic appearance can be personalised with a wide range of different covers. Traditional style curtain wall with thermal break elements. Excellent sealing and insulation properties.
- Mullion and transom curtain walls (traditional)
- 60 mm structure, visible both internally and externally
- Tubular mullion: from 42 mm to 250 mm deep
- Glass thickness: from 8 mm to 45 mm
- Seals: EPDM gaskets
- Thermal break: insulating rigid spacer made in Tecno CMP
- Original accessories
- Finishing: anodized or painted
- 6060-T5 aluminum alloy
- Integration with the following systems: Poliedra-Sky 50, 50I, 50S, 50CV, Casement windows and doors and Sun-blade
- Acoustic and thermal insulation
- Can be used for different architectural creations
- Light bearing structure easy to assemble
- External look can be customised by using covers
- Intergration with all the Metra casement windows and doors
Let's Build Something
Just fill the form and we will be in touch with you to discuss your requirements.
You can also directly contact us:
39-40 B IDC, 2nd Floor, Main MG Road, Gurugram
Haryana - 122 001 INDIA
Mr. Abhinav Gaind : +91 8130 101 999
Mr. Karan Bhutani : +91 9818 392 020